3rd – 11th August 2022
We invite and welcome you to come along and enjoy our 9 day Luxury coach tour from Perth, showcasing Margaret River known for its craft breweries, boutiques and surrounding wineries. This tour is the one to relax and enjoy the beautiful South Western corner of our land, seeing both the coastline from Busselton Jetty to the inland spectacle of Wave Rock. We look forward to your company as we holiday in comfort and style.
Tour Highlights: Perth City, Bunbury, Busselton Jetty, Margaret River, Cape Leeuwin, Pemberton, Walpole, Albany, Torndirrup National Park National, ANZAC Centre, Wave Rock.
Tour Pricing pp Twin share *Prices include GST
$4,600 per person
$800 single supplement
DEPOSIT of $400.00 per person is required to secure booking.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $100.00 discount on all bookings with deposit paid prior to 3rd April 2022. This is a popular tour, please book early to avoid disappointment.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 3rd June 2022.
Travel with us on 2 or more holidays in one calendar year and save $$. Ask us how to get this great saving today
- Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
- 3 course dinners & fully cooked breakfasts served at motels (except where otherwise indicated)
- Entry fees to listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’ or ‘Optional’)
- 5 star coach travel
- Courtesy Pick-up and Drop-off to your door *most areas, The Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Forster areas.
- Airfares – However, these are subject to change by the Airline at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price, or alternatively, cancel your booking without penalty.
- Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
- Expenses of personal or emergency nature
- Extra attractions or services that may be available
TOUR CONDITIONS CBS Travel Pty Ltd arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, vessel or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY is a guide only and although CBS Travel will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program; we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
LUGGAGE should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small bag for use aboard the coach.
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
60 days or more before departure – $50 admin. Fee and unrecoverable costs
22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
14 days or less -100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4900 for more information.
Banking Details – NAB
Account Name: CBS Travel
BSB: 082 741 ACC: 571 136 243 Please use your name as a reference when making a payment.