20th – 27th October 2020
We proudly present this itinerary to you bringing together the Hay Plains, Riverlands, Barossa Valley and the majestic Murray River.
A highlight is sure to be our 3 night cruise aboard the Murray Princess.
This tour is one of three tours that link together, followed by the Great Ocean Road tour and finally the beautiful Sapphire Coast Tour.
Tour Highlights! Wellington Caves, Parkes, Hay plain, Waikerie, Murray – Darling Junction, Mannum, 3 night Murray River Princess Cruise, Adelaide
PRICE pp Twin Share:
• Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
• 3 course dinners & full breakfasts served at motels (except where otherwise indicated)
• Entry fees to all listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’)
• High quality coach travel
• Courtesy Pick-up and Drop-off to your door. *Selected areas
• Airfares – However, these are subject to change by the airline at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price, or alternatively,cancel your booking without penalty.
• Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
• Expenses of personal or emergency nature
• Extra attractions or services that may be available
CBS Travel Pty Ltd arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, vessel or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY is a guide only and although CBS Travel will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program, we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading
LUGGAGE Should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small hand luggage bag for use aboard the coach
DEPOSIT of $400.00 per person is required to secure booking.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
$100.00 discount on all bookings with deposit paid prior to 10th July 2020. This will be a popular tour, book early to avoid disappointment.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 10th August 2020.
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
60 days or more before departure – $50 admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
14 days or less – 100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final
payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4416 for more information.
Account Name: CBS Trust
BSB: 082 741 Acc: 571 136 243