4 Day Outback Spectacular Tour 2020
We welcome you to join us as we travel North to the Gold Coast, home of the Australian Outback Spectacular.
Experience the journey throughout the Manning Valley and via Coffs Harbour and enjoy some free time in Surfers Paradise on our short stay getaway tour.
Tour Highlights: The Big Banana, Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast – Surfer Paradise, Australian Outback Spectacular Show.
Twin Share: $1,200 pp
Single Sup: $400
- Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
- 3 course dinners & full cooked breakfasts
- Entry fees to all listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’)
- 5* Coach travel
- Convenient pickups (Denman, Muswellbrook, Singleton, Kurri Kurri, Beresfield) Other pickups may be added
- Return Flights
- Cost of lunches (except where indicated)
- Expenses of personal or emergency nature
- Extra attractions or services that may be available
- Home Pickups (see convenient pickups included)
CBS Travel Pty Ltd arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, vessel or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY: is a guide only and although CBS Travel will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program, we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
LUGGAGE should not exceed one medium suitcase per person.
DEPOSIT of $250 per person is required to secure booking.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 10th April 2020
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
60 days +before departure – $50 admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
14 days or less – 100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE is NOT included but it is STONGLY RECOMMENDED that Travel Insurance be considered prior to booking.
ACCOUNT DETAILS- NAB BANK
Account Name: CBS Trust
BSB: 082 741
Acc: 571 136 243