8th – 23rd March 2020
Spectacular New Zealand’ explores both islands of New Zealand including staying in central visitor locations using quality accommodation. Key attractions are visited including the Hole in the Rock Cruise in the Bay of Islands, a guided tour of Hobbiton – home of Lord of the Rings, geothermal Rotorua, Maori Culture, Tranz Alpine train journey, Queenstown and the stunning natural beauty of Milford Sound in Fiordland National Park. City tours are included in Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, and Christchurch. A tour highlight is sure to be staying overnight on a rural property with a local family.
Hole in the Rock, Bay of Islands, Local Farm Stay, Rotorua, Hangi, Wellington, Hauka Falls, Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Queenstown, Millford Sound, Fox Glacier.
Tour Price $6,100 per person twin share
Single supplement $1,600 per person
DEPOSIT of $500 per person is required to secure booking.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $ 100 discount on all bookings with deposits paid prior to dates to be confirmed.
This is a popular tour – book early to avoid disappointment.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by dates to be confirmed.
2020 Savings Special
Travel with Cowan’s on 2 or more Extended Holidays in 2020 and save from $250pp up to $1500pp! Ask us how to get this great saving today.
Important Information – May change as we get closer to the date.
• Twin/double motel accommodation (sole use attracts single supplement)
• 3 course dinners & full breakfasts at motels (except where indicated)
• High Quality Coach travel
• Courtesy pick-up and drop-off to your door *most areas
• Airfares – However, these are subject to change by Qantas at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price or, alternatively, cancel your booking without penalty.
• Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
• Expenses of personal or emergency nature
• Extra attractions or services that may be available
TOUR CONDITIONS CBS Travel P/L arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, craft or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY is a guide only and although CBS Travel P/L will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program, we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
LUGGAGE should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small bag for use aboard the coach
BSB: 082 741
ACC: 571 136 243
Please use name as the reference number when making a payment
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
- 60 days or more before departure – $50 admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
- 22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
- 15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
- 14 days or less – 100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE: is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4416 for more information.