18th – 28th July 2021
We invite and welcome you to come along and enjoy an 11 day Luxury coach tour from Broome South to Perth. We know that for many travellers this tour will fill in some gaps and perhaps start a new prospect for others. We are excited to have this tour divert from the coastal roads to go inland to Tom Price in the Pilbara area as it has become a vital part of Western Australia. We look forward to showing you our country in comfort, ease and style.
Tour highlights: Broome, Iron Ore Mining Towns, Port Hedland, Tom Price, Exmouth- Ningaloo Reef, Monkey Mia, Kalbarri, Geraldton, The Pinnacles, Perth.
Tour Pricing pp Twin share *Prices include GST
$5,700 per person
$1,000 single supplement
DEPOSIT of $400.00 per person is required to secure booking.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $100.00 discount on all bookings with deposit paid prior to 18th February 2021. This is a popular tour, please book early to avoid disappointment.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 18th May 2021
Travel with us on 2 or more holidays in one calendar year and save $$. Ask us how to get this great saving today
- Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
- 3 course dinners & fully cooked breakfasts served at motels (except where otherwise indicated)
- Entry fees to listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’ or ‘Optional’)
- 5 star coach travel
- Courtesy Pick-up and Drop-off to your door *most areas, The Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Forster areas.
- Airfares – However, these are subject to change by the Airline at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price, or alternatively, cancel your booking without penalty.
- Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
- Expenses of personal or emergency nature
- Extra attractions or services that may be available
TOUR CONDITIONS CBS Travel Pty Ltd arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, vessel or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY is a guide only and although CBS Travel will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program; we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
Available on day 2
Camel Ride –A 1 Hour Sunset camel ride along Cable Beach, a weight limit of 90kg applies $120 pp
(Optional extras are subject to availability)
LUGGAGE should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small bag for use aboard the coach.
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
60 days or more before departure – $50 admin. Fee and unrecoverable costs
22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
14 days or less -100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4900 for more information.
Banking Details – NAB
Account Name: CBS Travel
BSB: 082 741 ACC: 571 136 243 Please use your name as a reference when making a payment.