10th – 20th May 2022
We invite you to join us as we journey North on our much-loved Tropical Queensland tour. Enjoy 11 scenic days of beautiful, coastal touring including many visits along the way. From the lush rainforests, to the crystal clear lagoons – this tour is truly beautiful.
Tour Highlights: Big Banana, Cape Byron, Ballina, Gympie, Mount Tamborine, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Airlie Beach, Magnetic Island, Townsville, Paronella Park, Cairns, Savannahlander, Karanda, Mareeba, Cooktown, Port Douglas.
Tour Pricing pp Twin share *Prices include GST
$4,550 per person
$800 single supplement
DEPOSIT of $400.00 per person is required to secure booking.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $100.00 discount on all bookings with deposit paid prior to 16th December 2021. This is a popular tour, please book early to avoid disappointment.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 16th March 2022.
Travel with us on 2 or more holidays in one calendar year and save $$. Ask us how to get this great saving today.
- Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
- 3 course dinners & fully cooked breakfasts served at motels (except where otherwise indicated)
- Entry fees to listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’ or ‘Optional’)
- 5 star coach travel
- Courtesy Pick-up and Drop-off to your door *most areas, The Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Forster areas.
- Airfares -However, these are subject to change by the Airline at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price, or alternatively, cancel your booking without penalty.
- Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
- Expenses of personal or emergency nature
- Extra attractions or services that may be available
CBS Travel Pty Ltd arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, vessel or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY is a guide only and although CBS Travel will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program, we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
Available on day 5 – FULL DAY – GREAT BARRIER REEF TOUR – $300 – we begin by enjoying our cruise from Airlie Beach before arriving on the facility permanently moored facility, 39 nautical miles from shore at spectacular Hardy Reef. Experience the reef from the underwater observatory where we can see everything under the water as it slowly sways in the currents. After a sumptuous buffet lunch on board , you’ll have more time to explore or take a ride in a semi-submarine before heading back to shore with lifelong memories.
Available on day 10 – HALF DAY – DAINTREE RIVER & MOSSMAN GORGE TOUR –$135pp – Explore the mighty Daintree River and surrounding lush rainforest on an informative cruise. Your tour guide will take you on an interpretive walk into the jungle where you will learn about the rainforest plants and animals. Also enjoy the Mossman Gorge Aboriginal Cultural Visitors Centre before your shuttle back to our motel.
LUGGAGE should not exceed one medium suitcase per person.
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
60 days or +before departure – $50 admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
14 days or less – 100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE is NOT included but it is STONGLY RECOMMENDED that Travel Insurance be considered prior to booking. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4900 for more Information
Banking Details – NAB
Account Name: CBS Travel
BSB: 082 741 ACC: 571 136 243 Please use your name as a reference when making a payment.