26th May – 4th June 2021
We welcome you to join us as we travel country Queensland. This tour has been especially designed to highlight the vastness and special atmosphere our Queensland outback towns have to offer without forgetting how to do it all in luxury in the comfort of our touring coach. This tour covers it all; Tropical cities to dinosaur fossils to the Gulf of Carpentaria and breathtaking forests to the open country plains.
Tour Highlights- Cairns, Georgetown, Undara Lava Tubes, Gulflander Train, Normanton, Karumba, Gulf of Carpentaria, Mt Isa, Winton, Waltzing Matilda Centre, Age of Dinosaurs, Stockman’s Hall of Fame, Longreach, Qantas Museum, Charleville, Goondiwindi
Tour Pricing pp Twin share *Prices include GST
$4,200 per person
$650 single supplement
DEPOSIT of $400 per person is required to secure booking
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $100.00 discount on all bookings with deposit paid prior to 16th December, 2020. This is a popular tour, please book early to avoid disappointment.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 26th March, 2021
Don’t like to fly, you may wish to combine this tour with our 11 day Tropical Queensland tour that Coaches up to Cairns. Linking up with the 10 day Outback Queensland tour. Travel with us on 2 or more holidays in one calendar year and save $$. Ask us how to get this great saving today.
Travel with us on 2 or more holidays in one calendar year and save $$. Ask us how to get this great saving today
- Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
- 3 course dinners & fully cooked breakfasts served at motels (except where otherwise indicated)
- Entry fees to listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’ or ‘Optional’)
- 5 star coach travel
- Courtesy Pick-up and Drop-off to your door *most areas, The Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Forster areas.
- Airfares -However, these are subject to change by the Airline at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price, or alternatively, cancel your booking without penalty.
- Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
- Expenses of personal or emergency nature
- Extra attractions or services that may be available
TOUR CONDITIONS CBS Travel P/L arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, craft or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY is a guide only and although CBS Travel P/L will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program, we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
LUGGAGE should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small bag for use aboard the coach
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
60 days +before departure – $50 Admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare
15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare
14 days or less – 100% of fare
TRAVEL INSURANCE is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4900 for more information.
Banking Details – NAB
Account Name: CBS Travel
BSB: 082 741 ACC: 571 136 243 Please use your name as a reference when making a payment.