20th – 28th July 2019
The Kimberley’s form a unique part of our Beautiful country comprising of spectacular sights and rugged beauty, which we would love to show you. From the sunsets over the Indian Ocean to the magnificent backdrop of the mountains, the Kimberley’s are just breath taking. This tour has been especially designed for your comfort and enjoyment and has proven very successful in past years.
Tour Highlights: Darwin – Darwin Town tour – Katherine – Katherine Gorge – Halls Creek – Fitzroy Crossing – Kununurra – Bungle Bungles – Broome – Pearl Luggers. The famous Ord Irrigation Scheme, an optional flight above the Bungle Bungle Ranges, an optional Camel ride along Cable Beach, and the Horizontal falls.
· Twin share per person $4,250 pp
· Single supplement extra $800 pp
of $250 per person is required to secure booking.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
$100 discount on all bookings with deposit paid prior to 6th May 2019. This will be a popular tour, book early to avoid disappointment.
to confirm price and booking is required by 1st June 2019.
2019 Savings Special
Travel with Cowan’s on 2 or more Extended Holidays in 2019 and save from $500pp up to $1500pp! Ask us how to get this great saving today.
• Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
• 3 course dinners & full cooked breakfasts served at motels (except where otherwise indicated)
• Entry fees to all listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’ or ‘Optional’)
• 5 * coach travel
• Courtesy Pick-up and Drop-off to your door *most areas*
• Airfares from Sydney to Darwin and From Broome to Sydney – However, these are subject to change by Qantas at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price, or alternatively, cancel your booking without penalty.
• Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
• Expenses of personal or emergency nature
• Extra attractions or services that may be available
CBS Travel Pty Ltd arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, vessel or accommodation.
Is a guide only and although CBS Travel will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program; we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
Bungle Bungles flight – a sunrise 6.00 am scenic flight over the Bungle Bungle’s Range, Ord Irrigation System and Lake Argyle $450pp
Camel Ride – A 1 Hour Sunset camel rise along Cable Beach, a weight limit of 90kg applies $120 pp
Horizontal Falls – A half day sea plane flight to the Horizontal falls, including a jet boat adventure and a scrumptious breakfast / lunch (depending on the morning or afternoon tour) $850pp
Luggage should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small bag for use aboard the
Banking Details –
BSB- 082 741
ACC # – 571 136 243
Please use your name as the reference number when making a payment
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
- 60 days or more before departure – $50 admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
- 22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
- 15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
- 14 days or less – 100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE: is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4416 for more information.