8th – 20th July 2019
An adventure to Outback NSW, the Red Centre and the Top End.
Tour highlights: the Silver City of Broken Hill, Silverton, Port Augusta, Coober Pedy, Alice Springs, Uluru (Ayers Rock), the Devils Marbles, Tennant Creek, have a drink at the famous Daly Waters Pub, the Mataranka Thermal Pools, Katherine Gorge Cruise, the Adelaide River Jumping Crocodile Cruise and Darwin.
Image: Cooper Peedy Sunset
$4,600 per person Twin Share
Single Supplement: $800 pp
*Price includes GST
DEPOSIT of $250 per person is required to secure booking.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $ 100 discount on all bookings with deposits paid prior to 1st May 2019.This is a popular tour – book early to avoid disappointment.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 1st June 2019.
2019 Savings Special
Travel with Cowan’s on 2 or more Extended Holidays in 2019 and save from $500pp up to $1500pp! Ask us how to get this great saving today.
• Twin/double motel accommodation (sole use attracts single supplement)
• 3 course dinners & full breakfasts at motels (except where indicated)
• High Quality Coach travel
• Courtesy pick-up and drop-off to your door *most areas
• Airfares – However, these are subject to change by Qantas at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price or, alternatively, cancel your booking without penalty.
• Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
• Expenses of personal or emergency nature
• Extra attractions or services that may be available
TOUR CONDITIONS CBS Travel P/L arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, craft or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY is a guide only and although CBS Travel P/L will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program, we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
LUGGAGE should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small bag for use aboard the coach
BSB: 082 741
ACC: 571 136 243
Please use your name as the reference number when making a payment
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
60 days +before departure – $50 Admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare
15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare
14 days or less – 100% of fare
TRAVEL INSURANCE: is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4416 for more information.