28th July – 7th August 2019
We welcome and invite you to come along and enjoy an 11 day luxury coach tour from Broome South to Perth. We know that for many travellers, this tour, will fill in some gaps and perhaps start a new prospect for others.
Tour highlights: Broome, Iron Ore Mining Towns, the Ningaloo Reef, Monkey Mia, Kalbarri, Geraldton, The Pinnacles and Perth.
$5,200 per person
$1,000 single supplement
Seat Confirmation Deposit $250pp
Pay your deposit by 6th May 2019 and receive a $100 early bird discount
Balance payment is due on or before 1st June 2019
2019 Savings Special
Travel with Cowan’s on 2 or more Extended Holidays in 2019 and save from $500pp up to $1500pp! Ask us how to get this great saving today.
• Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
• 3 course dinners & full breakfasts served at motels (except where otherwise indicated)
• Entry fees to all listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’)
• Coach travel
• Courtesy Pick-up and Drop-off to your door. *Selected areas
• Airfares – However, these are subject to change by the airline at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price, or alternatively,cancel your booking without penalty.
• Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
• Expenses of personal or emergency nature
• Extra attractions or services that may be available
CBS Travel Pty Ltd arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, vessel or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY is a guide only and although CBS Travel will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program, we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading
Horizontal Falls – A half day sea plane flight to the Horizontal falls, including a jet boat adventure and a scrumptious breakfast / lunch (depending on the morning or afternoon tour) $850
Camel ride – 1 hour Sunset Camel ride along cable beach, a weight limit of 90kg applies $120
LUGGAGE Should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small hand luggage bag for use aboard the coach
BSB: 082 741
ACC: 571 136 243
please use your name as a reference when making payments
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
- 60 days or more before departure – $50 admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
- 22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
- 15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
- 14 days or less – 100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE: is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4416 for more information.