10th – 19th August 2018
This 10 day tour has been created to show you across the Nullarbor all the way from Perth back to your home. Marvel at the majestic cliff faces along the bight, the Whales as they come close to the shores for their breeding season and the vast emptiness of the open plains that is, The Nullarbor.
Tour highlights include: Perth, Kalgoorlie, Norseman, Balladonia, Nullarbor Plain, Eucla Sands, Bunda Cliffs, Head of the Great Australian Bight, Ceduna, Eyre Peninsula, Wadlata Outback Centre, Broken Hill and Cobar.
Tour Price $3,250 per person twin share
Single supplement $600 per person
DEPOSIT of $250 per person is required to secure booking.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $ 100.00 discount on all bookings with deposits paid prior to 10th May 2018.This is a popular tour – book early to avoid disappointment.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 10th June 2017.
2018 Savings Special
Travel with Cowan’s on 2 or more Holidays in 2018 and save from $500pp up to $1500pp! Ask us how to get this great saving today.
- Twin/double motel accommodation. (Sole use attracts Single Supplement as detailed)
- 3 course dinners & full breakfasts served at motels (except where otherwise indicated)
- Entry fees to all listed attractions (except those marked ‘own expense’)
- High Quality Coach travel
- Courtesy Pick-up and Drop-off to your door in the Upper Hunter
- Airfares from Sydney to Kalgoorlie – However, these are subject to change by Qantas at any time. If the airfare component of the tour varies, we will advise all booked passengers within 48 hours. You will have the option to accept the variation in the tour price or, alternatively, cancel your booking without penalty.
- Cost of lunches (except where otherwise indicated)
- Expenses of personal or emergency nature
- Extra attractions or services that may be available
TOUR CONDITIONS: CBS Travel Pty Ltd arrange tours on the conditions that they are not liable for any damage, injury or loss which may occur due to accident, delay, irregularity or defect of any vehicle, craft or accommodation.
TOUR ITINERARY: is a guide only and although CBS Travel will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the program, we reserve the right to make any alterations as necessary. The operation of this tour is subject to minimum loading.
LUGGAGE: should not exceed one medium suitcase per person plus a small bag for use aboard the coach.
EARLY BIRD: $100 Discount on all booking with deposit paid prior to 10th May 2018.
DEPOSIT of $250.00 per person is required to secure booking.
FULL PAYMENT to confirm price and booking is required by 10th June 2018
BSB: 082 741
ACC: 571 136 243
CANCELLATIONS conditions apply
- 60 days or more before departure – $50 admin. fee and unrecoverable costs
- 22 – 59 days before departure – 25% of fare retained
- 15 – 21 days or less – 50% of fare retained
- 14 days or less – 100% of fare retained
TRAVEL INSURANCE: is NOT included but it is strongly recommended that Travel Insurance be considered prior to making final payment. Contact CBS Travel Pty Ltd on (02) 6547 4416 for more information.